Annual Achievements Reports
The 2021-2022 EstuaryWatch Waterwatch Annual Achievements Report highlights the ability Waterwatch and EstuaryWatch has to connect communities to their local environment, build capacity of communities and demonstrates stories of change. We thank the thousands of dedicated Waterwatch and EstuaryWatch volunteers who visit local waterways to monitor water quality and collect valuable environmental information.
Citizen scientists involved in the 2021-2022 programs contributed a total of 65,722 hours to care for our waterways, equivalent to 8,763 volunteer days. This contribution provides an economic value of the 2021-2022 volunteer effort of $2,743,236.
- Corangamite Regional Report
- Glenelg Hopkins Regional Report
- Goulburn Broken Regional Report
- East Gippsland Regional Report
- North East Regional Report
- West Gippsland Regional Report
- Mallee Regional Report
- Wimmera Regional Report
- Melbourne Regional Report
- North Central Regional Report